Free Shipping on orders over $75.00 for Continental US and $15.00 for Alaska and Hawaii & Flat $5.00 fee on anything under everywhere!
OrganicRaw, Sprouted, Gluten Free, Vegan
Gopal's New Line of Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds.
Ingredients: Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Tumeric, Organic Lemon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cayenne & Stone Ground Himalayan Crystal Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1oz (28g), Amount per Serving: Calories 160, Fat Cal. 120, Total Fat 13g (21% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (12% DV), Trans. Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg, Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 8g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (15% DV). Present Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2.000 calorie diet.
Net Weight: 16 oz